Baked Stuffed Cabbage Ingredients for 4 People:
1 cup rice
500 g minced pork
500 g minced beef
1 head of garlic
2 heads of onion (finely chopped)
1 large egg
1 tbsp salt
1 teaspoon of pepper
2 tablespoons sweet or hot ground paprika
1 head of cabbage
1 kg rolled sauerkraut
1 cup of tomato juice
200 g smoked pork ribs
2 tablespoons fat
2 tablespoons flour
1 cup of sour cream
Preparing Stuffed Stuffed Cabbage Step by Step:
- Cook the cup of rice in 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix the minced pork and minced beef thoroughly with chopped onions, garlic, eggs, salt, pepper, and half a tablespoon of peppers. Stir in the previously cooked rice.
- Remove the cabbage stem. Put the whole cabbage in a saucepan of boiling salted water. Cover the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes so you can peel each leaf easily. You will need about 15-20 letters.
- When the leaves have cooled, use a knife to cut off the thick middle stems of the leaves.
- Put a handful of stuffing over each cabbage. Wrap the filling in the letter. Fold the edges of the stuffing into the cabbage.
- Cut the remaining cabbage leaves into small pieces.
- Put the chopped cabbage in a large saucepan and pour tomato juice over it.
- Add the smoked pork ribs and cook at low temperature for 5-10 minutes.
- After pre-cooking, place the chopped cabbage pieces in the pan. Cover and cook for a good hour.
- Oven at 180 degrees for approx. In 10 minutes, fry in golden yellow mixture of chopped onion and previously chopped cabbage.
- After turning the oven off, add another 1 tablespoon of peppers and 1 cup of cold water.
- Carefully remove the cooked fillings from the saucepan and place them on the baking tray with the golden onion cabbage.
- Put it back in the oven and let it cook for 15 minutes.
- Mix the stuffed cabbage juice with sour cream and serve with mouth-watering sauce and serve the mouth-watering filling.